Technical aspects of our DVDs
All DVDs made by Slow Fiber Studios / Studio Galli Productions…
- Are set to ‘Universal’ or worldwide playability;
- Are not regionally encoded (i.e. they will play in all regions);
- Are made using the North American/Japanese NTSC standard, however most (all) modern DVD players handle both the North American standard and the PAL European standard;
- Will play on PC or Mac computers, which are PAL/NTSC independent;
- Are manufactured from an original glass master the same way older LP records were made; it is the highest and most repeatable quality available.
- Will provide years of use when handled and stored with care
If your DVD does not play, try this:
- Try another device! Play it again on another DVD player, a PC or Mac, or other playing device before determining it is faulty. If it plays, then the DVD is okay.
- Clean it! Look at the back or unprinted side and see if it is dirty; apply a few drops of clean water and using a clean, lint-free towel, gently wipe it from the center of the disk straight out toward the edge. Never clean by rubbing in a circle around the DVD
- Try again! Finally, try and load the DVD again to see if it will play.
- If none of the above works and you have determined your DVD is faulty, email us for a replacement